Freelancer at Napier and Tidd
Views:229 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Manager - SEO - Consulting Firm (8-13 yrs)
- Working closely with the Associate SEO Director and the wider SEO team to establish best practices and develop new goals to push the department forward.
- Acting as the main point of contact for key clients, planning and implementing campaigns whilst also providing regular updates on the timeline, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis.
- Manage and execute online marketing strategies including Technical SEO and content development.
- Extract insight from client data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives.
- Identifying ample opportunities for existing and prospective clients.
- Actively attend industry events and knowledge sharing sessions. This will include contributing externally as a thought leader positioning Merkle as an industry leader in SEO.
- Support the career development of the wider SEO team including training, conducting regular 1:1's and performance reviews as well as supporting the interviewing of new hires