HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:1006 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Seller Marketing - FMCG/Consumer Durables/Internet/eCommerce - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (3-7 yrs)
Looking for MBA graduates from Premier B Schools (Batch 2015/2016/2017) from FMCG or Consumer Durables or Internet/E-commerce background with an working experience in Branding and Marketing communication.
Brand Positioning & Marketing Communication:
- Own and be accountable for the overall charter for the Brand.
- Develop core consumer positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors.
- Influence and contribute to marketing strategy with a focus on sellers by leveraging quantitative/ qualitative research insights and developing a strong understanding of the broader company ecosystem and competitive landscape.
- Establish clear KPIs for your programs and own relationship with cross-functional teams to ensure impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs.
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns to efficiently drive awareness and adoption, including creative asset development and media planning.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization.
- Annual strategy for big-scale and medium-scale events for existing & new sellers.
- Drive continuous innovations for creating best-in-industry standards across events - online & offline.
- Create briefs to optimize budgets & costings and identify elements for the overall structure.
- Get competitive quotes and ensure the best vendor & partner associations.
- Understand Seller Pain points, use data Insights for coming up with hypotheses to solve business challenges and transform these into a roadmap of capabilities based on measurable, trackable outcomes and be a truly Seller Obsessed Program Manager.
- Expected to be an advocate of the seller by bringing in the sellers perspective when designing, developing, and testing solutions.
- Oversee Social Media seller engagement, Seller community engagement, Events.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency for effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization.
Press Relations for Marketplace:
- Identify stories within the marketplace for press announcements.
- Collate all data and talk points for the story.
- Work with product, business, and all relevant teams to identify the stories and create successful press interventions.
- Create the B-docs for all stories before going to press, whilst identifying the media preferences.
Learning & Development:
- Directly responsible for creating engaging content for various launches & initiatives
- Fulfill all learning & training needs of sellers wrt any aspect of the business - onboarding, operations, business growth, experience, new platform feature launches, etc.
- Enable and responsible for the adoption of services & features for sellers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.