Team Lead at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:4718 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Security Settlement - BFSI (7-14 yrs)
- Settlements specialist and managing the settlement process for global markets. Leads team interactions and sets the standard
- Manage the performance and relation with the outsourced vendor in India
- Independently manages processes and/or projects
- Partner closely with Business Units in enhancing our client service level and support for new business development. Identifies and develops value added solutions that support clients' needs.
- Effectively manage the division's control environment by balancing risk with commercial opportunities. Where applicable, develops and provides management oversight and review over required regulatory reporting.
- Drive the review of the control and processes in order to reduce operational and client risk.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and strive for delivery of commercial initiatives.
- Understands the impact of initiatives, risks on the operational budget.
- Work with global counterparts in running the strategic agendas for the Security Settlements
- Career development and people management.
Skills required :
- 9+ years - experience in a settlements role and related functions in global markets.
- Understand trade lifecycle and the front to back functions.
- Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to adhere to strict timelines.
- Self-confident/motivated in achieving results.
- Ability to contribute in a high pressure and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
- Desire to work in an environment strong in teamwork, commitment and excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.