Senior Recruiter at Work Eagle
Views:45 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Search Engine Optimization - EdTech (7-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager - SEO
- Talentedge is an EdTech firm that is changing the way India learns. We are the first to introduce live and interactive learning in digital format. We offer courses jointly with world-leading institutes and corporates. Talentedge partners with top Indian & International institutes including IIMs, XLRI, and MICA, and also with renowned corporates like the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and others.
- Our ability to recreate classroom-type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 5,00,000 individuals and corporate learners. Talentedge is one of the first Ed-tech organizations to be credited with an ISO:9001-2008 certification.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate relevant SEO metrics and improve results
- Research, meta tags optimization, URL & page content optimization.
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahref, Screaming Frog etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving organic ranking, and traffic through various on-page and off-page activities/efforts.
- Performing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Knowledge of organic link building from high PR websites.
- Blog publishing & optimization.
- Expert in Internet marketing from the SEO perspective
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms. Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Open for candidates from different industries.
2. Minimum 7 years experience in Core SEO.
3. Candidates with experience in handling SEO for the international Market are preferred.
4. Graduation is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.