Recruiter at People-Impact
Views:672 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Manager - SCM Operations - FMCG/Consumer Durable (8-15 yrs)
The incumbent would be heading the SCM operations and managing people and key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without ambiguity. This person would be the bridge between leadership and the ground operations. Person would also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets/SLAs are met.
What you will do:
- Take end-to- end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at FC (Fulfilment Centre/ Warehouse) in Big-Box Haringhata, independently lead a department in a FC
- Develop and report KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers in Big-Box (RDC - Haringhata), measures performance, provides feedback, and holds managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams
- Leverages the Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas for improvements and drive implementation of the same. Should be able to think strategically think short- and long-term objectives.
- Analyzing department wise Weekly/ Monthly Performance
- Works closely with Central Team, Planning and Finance to ensure manpower requirements are met within set target of productivity and budget control.
- Support Design team in pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement
- Should have design and lean thinking, EHS (Environment, Health and Safety). Compliance.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets
- Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with thorough understanding of lean management fundamental
- Strong on leadership and man -management skills. Should be able to lead 1500-2000 people on floor at any given time; manage expectations and people issues.
What you will need:
- Candidate should speak local language.
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Engineering, Management Post-graduate in Operations/SCM will be an added advantage
- Should have at-least 2-3 years team Handling Experience. Overall Experience of 10-13 years.
- Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes
- Ability to work in huge data sets, Design Thinking, Process & Exceptions management,
- High level of Warehouse management (Large Scale- B2C) and demonstrated Leadership and Problem-solving skills.
- Flexible in Working Hours (Shift Timings), highly mobile and high on agility and integrity