Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:241 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Manager - SAP SD & SCM - IT/Manufacturing (7-14 yrs)
Business Analysis, Business Partnership and Technical Delivery :
- Work with executive and senior leaders to creating and maintain an operating plan to achieve the strategic vision and operating platform that defines the people, processes, tools, and technology
- Act as anchor for identified major / key initiatives and align stakeholders
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Take ownership of complete lifecycle for solution delivery to business
- Requirement discussion, scoping, design, delivery of customizations and custom developments, testing and adoption of business solutions based on the SAP S/4Hana and integrations.
- Collaborate with Information Security team to deliver solutions adhering to security standards
- Solve business problems by providing alternative solution approaches leveraging your functional / technical expertise.
Project Management :
- Contribute to the project management and ensure prioritization, effort assessment, planning, vendor management, tracking and control of the IT initiatives undertaken for business on latest SAP S/4Hana platform and integrations.
- Define and create project plans for project. Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology standards set by the company
- Continually update relevant business stakeholder of project status
- Ensure all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in business case
- Document the process change notes, keep application support run-book up-to-date, record Observations, Analysis, Action Plan (OAAP) for all relevant IT processes.
Manage Team :
- Manage a team of Technical / functional analysts and experts from within IT & Service Partners, guiding them on solutioning, architecture, modeling techniques, approaches & methodologies to ensure successful delivery.
- Set and review Roles and Responsibility and Key Initiatives for team and impart coaching/mentoring inputs to direct reports.
- Ensure proper rewards and recognition of direct and indirect reports along with career development planning for them.
- Participate in monthly review process with IT leadership team and contribute towards continuous improvements.
CAPABILIY / SKILLS :
- Expected to possess business process expertise in domain area of sales, supply chain, logistics, E-commerce and GST for B2B and B2C business models
- Proven industry experience of working in complex, high volume, highly automated and integrated transactional environments
- Solid understanding of SAP S/4Hana SD, LE, MRP and localization related business processes with hands on SAP configuration experience and understanding of integrations with other modules of SAP S/4Hana.
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management, Freight Management, Supply chain planning systems and processes.
- Exposure to distributor / retailer model of supply chain and sales process in manufacturing /FMCG is preferred.
- Excellent Oral, Written Communication and Process documentation skills.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Degree in business administration and / or Information technology related field