Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:80 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - SAP CO & BPC Module - Finance Function - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
1. Work as the subject matter expert on Management accounting and expert on SAP CO and BPC module. Ability to understand various business models of subsidiary sales, transfer pricing, multiple channels and arrangements of direct supply, 3rd party supply, distributor models, direct to retail etc.
2. Experience in implementation of Global Financial Consolidation with multi-country, multi chart of accounts, multi currency scenarios. Hands on knowledge of SAP BPC solution for budgeting, consolidation and MIS.
3. Interact with business to understand how management accounting methods are applied and solution the same within the IT systems.
4. Should be able to understand Product Costing, Profit Center Accounting, CO-PA, Material Ledger, Actual costing and related concepts for successful design of solution and implementation of the same.
5. Experience in NewGL and functionalities related to document splitting to be implemented, clear understanding and ability to apply the design as the landscape will move to S/4HANA and universal ledger within S/4HANA
6. Identify as-is processes and to-be processes and Mapping business processes to the current IT landscape of solutions which include solutions like SAP, Distributor Solutions, budgeting and Planning solutions.
7. Partnering with the business and Implement Finance Solutions and Projects as per business requirements. Experience in Global Consolidation, Budgeting processes and Management Accounting and MIS with SAP BPC toolset
8. Write Functional Specification and lead projects with support from a delivery team. Solution experience to understand Finance domain.
9. Ownership and delivery and global roll outs of Finance projects in partnership with relevant stakeholders. Work with solution providers and consulting services providers to manage and deliver large scale Finance transformation initiatives.
10. Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from the initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result.
11. Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes. Lead a large virtual team to converge on the solution and manage the stakeholders globally.
12. Lead and project manage Finance solution delivery projects in a large global environment managing multiple stakeholders
Relevant Skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Proven experience in delivering Finance projects into SAP environment for the manufacturing industry at global platform.
- Business understanding of a global manufacturing operations and finance management accounting practices
- Chartered Accountant with relevant experience into SAP.
- Worked on at least 3-4 full life cycle of SAP CO / BPC projects and transformations.
- 7+ years of experience with Finance solutions from SAP
- Have a basic knowledge of SAP ERP and modules which touch the Finance function such as Sales SD, Purchase MM, Production PP, Projects PS etc.
Job location - Ahmedabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.