Senior Manager - Sales - Wellness Firm (5-10 yrs)
- Conduct research and analysis on the performance of the sales and ensure prompt delivery and accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly reports to the management.
- Manage the customer and prospect data base related to Sales.
- Track Sales activities and create reports for use in strategic decision making.
- Maintaining post-sales liaison and relationships with the network by being attentive, service-oriented, friendly, helpful and courteous.
- Generate references and testimonials where possible.
- Keeping oneself abreast of the company's services and offerings along with competitors' activities.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business
- Maintain knowledge of consumer, competitor, and market trends. Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with the Finance Department to ensure availability of sufficient funds for the Sales Department in order to ensure optimal performance.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to ensure strategies and objectives are aligned to the business's overall objectives.
- Collaborate with Senior Management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches.