Assistant Manager at 2COMS
Views:431 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager - Sales Transformations - CPQ/CRM Implementation - Process Transformation Consulting Practice (15-22 yrs)
Senior Manager - Sales Transformations - CPQ/CRM Implementation
- As a CPQ-QTC Consulting leader, you will embark on a fast-paced career path that will allow you to utilize your experience, process knowledge and product skills. Your knowledge to design, advice, sell and manage programs, will help define industry and product leading transformation programs.
- The Process Transformation consulting practice also offers opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge through training and certifications across multiple leading ERP/ CRM/CPQ & CLM business application products (including leading SaaS/Cloud players) and enablers - allowing you to drive opportunities for yourself and Client's while keeping your career ahead of the curve
- The Process lead needs to have a minimum 15+ years of leading Sales Transformation, CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) process design, CPQ BPR for large scale CRM/CPQ implementations.
- Deep understanding of Product Hierarchy structures / Pricing Structures/ possible discounting models
- Business experience with managing - CTO/MTO/STO/BTO/ETO etc. situations
- Experience with Trade promotions/ rebate management/ Channel management/ Commerce etc. and its alignment with pricing strategies
- Acts as a senior trusted advisor for opportunity shared, covering the entire company of a big/complex, multinational sales Processes end-to-end.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Strong Customer & stakeholder management skills Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
- Defines Sales enablement Strategies, Governance and CPQ Process Architecture agnostic of the underlying technology.
- The process lead should have deep business process knowledge and some hands on CPQ experience (Preferably in Salesforce, Apttus & Oracle CPQ product suites), Process Design expertise for leading large enterprises level transformations for clients moving to latest CPQ Cloud in the following areas:
- Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
- Ability to strategize the CPQ road map for the enterprise.
- Ability to comprehend complex legacy sales quotes, contracts, orders & asset data and simplify data migration methodology.
- Ability to recommend industry best practices/new functionalities for every business process step in CPQ.
- Ability to do an impact analysis of processes/systems upstream & downstream to CPQ.
Qualifications - Critical Skills :
- In addition to Quote to Cash Consulting Capability we are looking at the candidate having very high-quality hands-on experience with complex CRM/CPQ implementations
- Deep hands on Consulting background in transformation around CPQ (Salesforce, Apttus, Oracle) with at least 2 year of deep hands on experience on these application suites.
- Define the best Quote to Cash strategy for customers depending on the requirements and complexity of customer environment. Support consulting and license presales opportunities.
- Architect solution/implementation approach (Requirements, Scope, Estimation). Experience in developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to multitask and still stay focused
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career