Business Head - Recruitment Vertical at Consult Pro
Views:250 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Sales - Real Estate (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr. Manager - Sales for a Leading Real Estate Developer in Gurgaon for their Residential Project.
Key purpose of the Job: Responsible for achieving the sales order booking targets, unit sales and collections within budgeted timelines. The role is also responsible for ensuring seamless sales experience for customers.
1. Contribute and participate in the formulation and implementation of the sales plan for the project.
2. Participate in conceptualization & launch of sales initiatives to maximize sales order booking for the project.
3. Evaluate market trends and competitor activities to protect existing sales and maximize future sales opportunities
- Ensure generation of leads through multiple channels such as channel partners, loyalty & referrals through existing customers, corporates, local market activations etc.
- Proactively contact potential customers to promote the project.
- Ensure prompt responsiveness on sales enquiries so as to maximize sales conversions.
- Coordinate with other functions viz. Customer care, project management group, legal on customer queries.
- Identify and develop relations with existing & new key customers (e.g. Corporates, HNI clients).
- Develop relationships with partners (brokers/ property consultants) to ensure market penetration.
- Negotiate and close deals with customers
- Ensure timely collection of payments from customers as per company requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of data related to the project sales and existing/potential customers.
- Provide after-sales support to the customers at the project site as required.
- Monitor outstanding collections data and escalate to the project head sales for necessary support.
- Support effective implementation of marketing initiatives to drive sales for the project
- Provide the necessary data to ensure timely payment of brokerage/incentives to channel partners
- Ensure timely login of sales as per the defined timelines
- Ensure timely & accurate updation of sales related data on the online sales module to enable generation of reports
Developmental - Keep abreast of developments in the area of work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.