AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1968 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Sales Productivity - FMCG/Retail/FMCD (6-10 yrs)
This position handles sales end of the Sales IT function. Is responsible for driving efficiencies in sales and generating higher business growth, using information technology as a key lever.
- Achievement of Sales KPI's such as Salesman Productivity, Bills cut, ECO, LPC, by Salesman/PSR
- Ensuring targeted business cover of Sales under distributor automation is achieved for the business across ASM Areas
- Ensure granularity of sales tracking at a salesman/beat/route level and creating interventions to identify and enable laggards to move up.
- Creation of daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to drive better visibility and analytics. Creating a strong analytics set up, which regularly slices and dices business through different lenses, and offers symptoms and hypotheses on business trends
- Use Automation Data to throw up insights and opportunities in brands, distribution, efficiency, stock holding etc, which can lead to growth
- Partner with the National GTM Manager in designing and crafting DVSM Salesmen and PSR training Programs.
- Championing change management in sales ways of working through setting up technology processes and on boarding all sales managers within the system through the technology curve.
- Energize FF through innovative and exciting incentive plans that will make them stretch for challenging goals and exploiting the market potential..
- Work with the KIPL IT Team in building capability and improving the functionality of the automation systems with an intention to sharpen analytics, aid operations, driving bias to action.
- Partner with Supply Chain in creating better customer service processes around CFRs,Auto Replenishment etc
- Pioneer and implement hand held systems for sales team
- Design, implement and drive key modern trade business indicators like distributor CFRs, same store growth, Sales Promoter Stores
- Demonstrate strategic leadership, customer orientation, company values, ethics and pride through exemplary behavior
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.