Senior Consultant Lateral Hiring at eHelium Advisory Services
Views:173 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager - Sales & Operations Process - SAP ERP/SAP Planning/SAP SOP/APO Implementation Project - Agri/CPG (10-13 yrs)
Senior Manager- Sales & Operations ( SAP ERP OR SAP (Planning) OR SAP (SOP/APO) implementation project)
- The candidate should be an S&OP expert having complete functional/technical knowledge of all SAP/ERP planning modules including S&OP/APO and other planning tools such as Anaplan/JDE/O9. S/he would administratively be a part of the IT/SAP team based out of Chennai.
- S/he would be reporting into the Head of Operational Excellence and SOP (in Singapore office). The incumbent would initially collaborate the roll-out of S&OP (SAP IBP) together with the IT team and BU planning leads. The role will evolve into S&OP/Planning in supply chain analytics/Planning system implementation is essential. Overall experience - around 8 to 10 years.
- Experience in Operational excellence in food/commodity/CPG/Agri-Service would be an added advantage.
- Champions the S&OP process and acts as a single point of reference to the top management
- Co-ordinates with key stakeholders in the S&OP process, resolve issues with S&OP IT system implementation and adherence. Superuser for S&OP module in SAP.
- Enforces discipline amongst the participants of the OP process in Business
- Optimize inventory level to meet OTIF in collaboration with BU teams
- Drive continuous improvement programs and roll-out best practices in Supply chain Planning/Analytics
- Develop the competencies required to add value to the S&OP function
- Review a variety of areas including cost, operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Drive S&OP roll-out plan by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
- Drive Operational Excellence in Planning using Supply chain Analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/MBA with 8 to 10 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience of working as an SAP (Planning) functional expert or part of team lead on SAP (S&OP/APO) implementation project
- Experience in Planning/planning system implementation preferably in Agri-service/CPG industry
- Good technical & functional knowledge of SAP esp. Planning module - hands on experience is essential
- Must possess the capability to drive business partnering and analytical mindset, e effectively manage cross regional teams
- Ability to organize workload and priorities tasks based on the criticality of the requirements
- Ability to work with the business and improve process efficiencies by means of Data Analytics.
Contact : 8523979171