Senior Recruiter at Posterity
Views:179 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Sales Operations - CRM (6-11 yrs)
Sr Manager-Sales Operations-CRM
Job Title: Salesforce CRM Specialist (Manager/Sr.Manager) Division/Department: Sales
Reports To: Head - Sales Excellence & Operations Work Location: Gurgaon/ Delhi
Desired Work Experience : 4-7 years
About Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL)
Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL) is a leading educational institution in India that provides comprehensive test preparatory services for students preparing for medical and engineering entrance examinations, school/board exams and competitive and scholarship exams such as NTSE, KVPY, and Olympiads. The "Aakash" brand is associated with quality test preparation and a proven student selection track record in various medical and engineering entrance examinations.
AESL provides its services through classroom-based coaching, digital and distance learning programs which supplement its classroom courses and allow students to engage in self-paced learning. It also offers short-term classroom courses to prepare students for upcoming examinations. Additionally, it delivers and supports its education channels through digital features via Aakash Byju's Live & Aakash Byju's Tab.
With more than 33+ years of operational experience in the test preparatory coaching industry, the company has a pan India network of 250+ Aakash Centres with an annual student base of more than 2,50,000 students and an employee count of more than 4700 pan India with registered office at Aakash Tower, 8, Pusa Road, New Delhi- 110005.
As a CRM (Salesforce) Specialist, you will be expected to do the following:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups. Thorough understanding on Salesforce Leads, Opportunites etc.
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes.
- Manage multiple stakeholders' engagements and work with associated team members to understand projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams.
- Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the connected Salesforce platform.
- Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the platform.
- Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies.
- Build sales dashboards, performance metric reports & visual models and ensure their timely & error-free delivery to guide strategic decisions and drive performance.
- Engineer. MBA (optional)
- 4-6 years of experience in CRM process design and implementation in a reputed organization.
- Proficient in Salesforce & other CRM software such as Lead Square, HubSpot etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities with experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases and generating Saleforce reports.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles and managing access.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint).
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter and work in a constantly-changing and fast-growing environment.
- Adept at establishing collaborative and trusting relationships with the business's key internal leaders and stakeholders to ensure buy-in for key initiatives.
- Must be hands-on with willingness to deep dive into any issue to get a resolution.