Senior Manager - Sales/Marketing - Education (5-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Sales/Marketing - Education
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced person to lead pan India sales and marketing teams at various company-owned and franchise centres.
- Preference would be given to candidates from Education based organisations who are into sales, business development, marketing (ATL/ BTL) and other related areas.
1. Sales & Marketing
- Launching new centres on a monthly basis
- Creating, executing & reviewing the Sales & Marketing Plan
- Achieving AOP and making sure the top & bottom line is met
- Coordination with the franchise partners to make sure the standards are met
- Batch start & closure within the specified timeline
- Co-ordinating with centre operations and placement team to ensure no student drop out Maximize students on financing and coordinate with financing partners on a daily basis to ensure approval
2. Team Management :
- Creating and executing a hiring, training and retention plan
- Achieving AOP sales through team management to ensure a performance-driven team by reviewing and motivating on a weekly basis
- Managing team output, work allocation and review on a weekly basis
3. SOP :
- Creation & implementation of all SOPs to ensure quality standards across all centres.
- Adhere to organisation and project SOP for paid business, government project etc.
- Monitoring and reviewing SOP on a weekly basis and document feedback on non-compliance with correction deadlines with manager
An ideal candidate should have :
- 5+ years experience in Franchise Management for a Retail industry.
- Prior experience in sales/ marketing in education-based organisations.
- Good at meeting revenue targets and implementing a daily sales and marketing plan.
- Should be good with numbers.
- Strengths in Stakeholder Management and having strong bias for action
What you can expect?
- Opportunity to work on a highly critical role, which will have a direct and big impact
- A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways
- Challenging work so that you can keep your brain healthy