Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:130 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Sales - IT/Software/Application/Website Development (8-10 yrs)
Sr Sales Manager (IT - software or application or website development sales)
The Ideal Candidate Should Have :
- Demonstrated 8+years of successful experience in IT Sales
- Experience in Product Development Sales is a highly desirable
- Cyber Security experience can be an advantage.
- Customer Focused
- Sales target driven
- A go getter, with never say no attitude.
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve Sales & Customer satisfaction targets
- Research key customer wants and needs
- Create/Identify needs and offer solutions
- Develop and maintain long term relationship
- Research and source new potential clients
- Cold calls to reach and build new customers
- Ability and knowledge to establish himself as an - advisor- to the customer as opposed to a salesperson.
- Make presentations and demonstration, conduct due diligence, solution walk through, and portfolio analysis
- Responsible for building & strengthening the sales of the product lines.
- Develop short and long-term customer action plans and respond to market dynamics.
- Perform Market analysis, develop forecasts and implement strategy plans
- Responsible for client servicing, operational queries, and retention of existing accounts
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle crises and find solutions
- Responsible for the handling of multiple, and simultaneous projects, each of which may involve unique performance criteria, timelines, and priorities.
Business Enablers :
- Drive vertical/client initiatives in the customer events, industry body events. Establish engagement with Industry bodies.
- Personally drive key initiatives with large accounts / clients to manage relationships with major revenue-generating clients that open new avenues for business.
- Sales Cadence: Execute Sales Strategy through metrics driven sales approach, End-to-End ownership of Business MIS/Reporting, Forecasting, Business reviews.
- Drive Quality of Proposals/Presentations being submitted to clients.
- Other relevant traits: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information verbally and in writing
- Result oriented approach to work
- Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams
- Leadership & Management Skills
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, and administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines. Highly organized and able to multi-task.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.