Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1887 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Sales - Group Insurance (6-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Group Insurance
- To help achieve the Micro-Insurance / Rural / Affinity Group Business target.
- Focus on building a large sustainable book of Micro-Insurance / Rural / Affinity Group Business by Strategizing and implementing plans for creating a Direct Business Market for Company and through specific Base of Agents / Brokers / Banca & Affinity Partners
- Funnel Generation, Tracking & Closing Micro-Insurance / Rural / Affinity Group Business performance on a regular basis.
- Responsible for overall administration, operations and statutory compliance activities with support from the corporate office
- Responsible for Hygiene of business sourced by Agents / Brokers / Banca & Affinity Partners with constant quality check
- Coordinating with various depths to ensure smooth delivery of Quotes / After Sales Services.
- Identifying Key Gaps in Business Process & Highlighting the same to the Key stakeholders
Education and Experience requirements :
- MBA (Desirable) with at least 5-6 years of experience in the insurance industry ( Life, general or health) Sourcing Micro-Insurance / Rural / Affinity Group Business Sales.
- Team Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Should enjoy building from scratch and independent working. Needs to appreciate the importance of building a team and keeping the team motivated. Needs to be able to balance the requirements of business hygiene and compliance with top line pressure.
- Should Possess strong intrapersonal & Coordination Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.