Business Head - Executive Search at Gallop Research
Views:117 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Sales - Contact Center (3-5 yrs)
About the Client:
Our Client provides consulting, training and certification for operations that support the customer experience. The company created their own Standards, a collection of performance management systems for call center operations, customer experience management, vendor management, and procurement.
Founded in 1996, The Company began by helping call centers improve their performance. Today, the company is an innovative global leader that empowers organizations to optimize operations to deliver a superior customer experience across all channels. It is privately held with headquarters in Winter Park, FL, U.S. and with operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team in India and South East Asia, working to increase our sales and new client acquisition contributing to our net growth in the Region. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with our existing Sales and Marketing team, but they will be expected to take responsibility for driving individual sales and new client acquisition. The candidate will report to the Director of Asian Operations.
Position: Senior Manager - Sales ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ELIGIBLE
Location: New Delhi / Gurugram / Mumbai / Bangalore
Hunting & Lead Generation and Management - 60%
- Working in the first months closely with the existing sales and marketing teams to obtain required knowledge, then having the ability to autonomously hunt for new business in close collaboration and partnership with the team
- Utilizing LinkedIn and social and his/her network and tools to obtain leads
- Collaborating with marketing and a lead gen team to develop opportunities within consulting, research, training, and certification projects as well as further services to meet customer needs and expectations
Support in Proposal/Presentation Writing & SOW - 20%
- Analyze needs of prospects, work with Director Sales, develop solutions to meet these needs with the team, and position the value proposition to prospects in line with our services and expectations
- Learn and autonomously produce proposals & SOW documents, responses to RFPs and analyze RFQs, RFPs, RFIs to create project outlines which will meet customer and internal expectations
- Work collaboratively with the team to enhance sales presentations and collaterals
Other Supportive Job Functions, e.g., Marketing - 20%
- Support creation and maintenance of case studies, client references and engage with marketing and the team on case studies creation.
- Handling administrative duties as required and work in partnership to brainstorm, share ideas which may enhance the sales department or team to drive improvements and better outcomes for clients and internal stakeholders, which may include but are not limited to CX Industry Trends, Client Expectations, Process related improvements or general ideas
- Providing support to management team members and executives as needed
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of CX Operations
- Proofreading, professional layout, and minimal graphic design skills is a plus
Education, Experience, And Certification
- 3-5 minimum years of experience working in the Customer Experience/Contact Center industry (eg consulting, outsourcing, technology, etc.)
- 2+ years sales related functions, with responsibility for generating sales
- Premium Standard experience is a plus
- English C1 level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.