HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:2046 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Manager - Sales/Business Development - eCommerce (4-6 yrs)
The primary goal for the role is to increase business through existing and new sellers.
This is a regional role, so would require fair amount of traveling.
- The candidate is expected be hands on, innovative, one with high energy and drive who is comfortable with ambiguity and a problem-solver.
- Candidate should have good stakeholder management skills for this level of experience
- The role involves identifying and working with tech teams on product solutions that would help increase selection and reduce seller pain.
- The job requires taking extensive initiative, being comfortable speaking to product leaders and small sellers to understand business challenges.
- The role requires a fair amount of operational management of various work streams with vendors, reporting and reconciling.
- A detail oriented candidate who will look deep, evaluate numbers and find innovative solutions would be required.
Desired skills and experience :
- Overall 4-5 years of experience after post-graduate degree(Tier 1) in business development, sales, client management, operations, etc.
- Ability to manage operations involving external partner teams with good communication skills.
- Program management skills, relationship management, interpersonal communication - ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams with an eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team.
- Candidates who are interested to know more about the roles can connect with HR Reshmi at 8336987450
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.