VP - Human Resources at PeopleStrong
Views:1091 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - RPO - Engineering/Manufacturing Sector Hiring (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - RPO (Engineering/Manufacturing hiring)
Job Role :
- Meet revenue targets and hiring numbers
- Create, review, and enhance hiring strategy and model.
- Managing multiple teams onsite and offshore and ensure all recruitment SLA's for the client are met.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Basic understanding of System capabilities and application platform, operations, and delivery
- Intermediate knowledge of Client administrative environment and Processing flows, procedures.
- Plan, Identify and Implement the process briefing sessions and relevant training programs for staff coaching and development, and their performance management.
- Continuously Interlocking among regions (client stakeholders, regional managers) and operation's stakeholders to seek process improvement
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proven background in managing extensive and complex customer engagements
- Understanding of ATS
- Experience in mapping and re-engineering recruitment processes
- Minimum 10 years experience in recruitment out of which 7 years should be in leading recruitment projects.
- Experience in Service Delivery of the recruitment project with a strong understanding of hiring SLAs, able to design recruitment strategy, and strong customer engagement
- Prior Experience in hiring for Engineering, IT, and manufacturing hiring
- Have handled a minimum of 300 lateral hires in a year
- Have managed a large team (including managers)
- Should understand revenue/productivity numbers
- Able to think creatively, result-oriented and drives consistent vertical performance.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet SLAs / deadlines.
- Possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and Team Management skills