Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:239 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Risk Management - BFSI (9-17 yrs)
1. Impact on the Business/ Function
- All employees aware of the risk management framework
- Business Risk Coordinators and management team aware of their responsibilities pertaining to risk management.
- Roll out risk training &, awareness campaigns.
- Identify & train Risk Coordinators and make them aware of their responsibilities pertaining to risk management.
- Build strong working relationships with Risk coordinators and function heads.
- Regular meetings with Function heads and Risk coordinators
- Work with Business heads to identify their risks and challenges and assist with risk mitigation strategies.
- Continuous monitoring and review of the Risk Management framework
- Provide necessary support in organizing.
2. Customers /Stakeholders
- Integral part of forums like Project Management Group, IT Steering Group, Business Planning Group
- Conduct Risk reviews for new projects and initiatives, products, channels, etc.
- Ensure key strategic decisions like Outsourcing follow the approach formulated to mitigate the risk, do information security reviews along with IT Security
3. Leadership & Teamwork
- Establish and roll out an effective Risk Management framework.
- Set up a framework for recurring risk assessment process.
- Implement Control self-assessment (CSA) in the organization.
- Set up a process for reporting and tracking of key incidents and losses
- Work and interact with Actuarial and Investments on the monitoring of credit, market and liquidity and insurance risk.
- Build and oversee the monitoring of the Risk profile for the Company.
- Implement a process for doing a root cause analysis for significant incidents and losses.
- Document and report to the RMG on the findings of loss and incident assessments
- Formulate, in conjunction with the associated departments, practical recommendations to mitigate adverse events reoccurring.
4. Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Keep updated the TORs of the relevant Risk committee meetings and management groups.
- Establish structure to ensure adequate oversight of each risk category.
- Convene RMG and ORIG and participate in other Risk executive. management groups
- Drive Risk awareness campaigns across the organization- induction trainings, classroom sessions on specific topics such as "Fraud", poster campaigns, use of intranet, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.