Founder at People Elements
Views:819 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Senior Manager - Risk Management - Bank (10-12 yrs)
People Elements is proud to be associated with a Multi State Coop bank based in NOIDA.
It is currently a Cooperative bank which is set to launch itself into the Private Commercial Banking Space.
This is a critical position which will be reporting directly to the CEO and Advisor Risk.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Implementation of appropriate risk reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, Top management.
- To assist in formulation & writing of Risk policy, identifying new digital risk management solutions, monitoring portfolio health & loss rates within budget through preparation of regular MIS.
- To assist to develop the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Policy for the Bank
Setting up teams (Credit Risk, Interest Rate and Market Risk, Stress Testing, Operational Risk) and managing the Enterprise wide Risk.
- To assist to evaluate the adequacy of the Bank's internal control framework in addressing Risks and accomplishing the Bank's goals and objectives.
- To assist in building a Robust Risk Management framework and architecture for the Bank
- Proactively identify emerging risks and report to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for compiling, assessing and reporting risk information to the top management and the Board.
- Ensuring a system-wide view and understanding of the combined risks of the business and their inter-relationships (interest rate risk, liquidity risk, operating risk, credit risk, and regulatory risk)
- To assist in devising and implementing a risk management structure, compliant with central bank regulations, our requirements and international best practice.
- Working Knowledge of Capital & Business Planning and allocation to Business Units.
- Pillar II Risk (ICAAP) document compilation and Presentation.
- Stress Testing and presentation to Top Management.
- Working knowledge of Internal Credit Rating Model Development and validation.
- Advanced approaches of Market Risk, Market Risk Rating model, Market Risk Documentation finalization, Notes, and others.
- Review of Bank's Policy on Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and ALM.
- Preparation of STL on a daily basis and reporting to ALCO.
- Preparation of MID Office report of treasury
- Loss data collection from different departments, preparation of loss data in the operational risk format.
- RCSA & KRI related works.
- Working knowledge on Bank's Reputational Risk, Strategic risk calculations for Pillar II risk. To assist in review of Operational Risk management Policy, BCP etc. of the Bank.
- Framing of specific policies as and when assigned.
- Manage ad-hoc requests from senior management to ensure timely and accurate responses.
Key Job Areas:
- Periodic review of credit policies, procedures and recommending changes where appropriate.
- Assessing quality of assigned loan portfolio, as measured by of classified outstanding and hence loan loss provisions, Volume of assigned portfolio.
- Developing document and reviewing, structures, credit products / services and provide business solutions which meets business and customer requirements within credit and operational risk guidelines and policies.
- Developing and spreading a credit culture throughout the Bank
- ICAAP ownership along with periodic stress testing.
- Managing and monitoring local regulatory requirements such as Single & Group Borrower norms, Sectoral limits, PSL, Bank limits.
- Developing credit risk model for branch operations and credit rating framework in line with HO requirements.
- Working with Business units to arrive at the credit cost and the resultant economic profit and the requirement of economic capital.
- Provide senior management advice on credit risk issues in strategic decision making.
- Identify and resolve material credit risk issues.
- Develop continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the organization's credit and lending portfolio through credit policy direction and implementation.
- Establish the Market Risk function for the Bank in line with HO & Local Regulatory requirements (including defining the Middle and Back office functions to difference from Market Risk), staff and make the roles operational.
- Establish market risk measurement systems, in line with HO & Local Regulatory requirements
- Monitor Market Risk & Liquidity Risk:
- Formulation and implementation of policies related to ALM.
- Manage interest rate risk and liquidity risk for the bank using ALM tools.
- Manage regulatory reporting as well as ALCO reporting for the ALM function.
- Conduct analysis of the banks Market Risk (IRRBB and Liquidity) exposure and devise strategies for effective management of the same.
- Interacting with various stakeholders for monitoring and management of liquidity risk and interest rate risk.
- Establish and propose limits for liquidity gaps and liquidity ratios.
- Analysis of Liquidity gaps, Product Mix, Maturity Profile of Assets and Liabilities, Interest rate position.
- Analyzing banks inflows and outflows of funds and suggesting proactive measures for effective management of liquidity and interest rate risk.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory ratios like LCR and NSFR along with liquidity gap limits.
- Responsible for preparation of Board notes on Liquidity management and its timely submission.
- Primary responsibility to monitor and measure OR and support identification and control of OR for the group.
- Define policies regarding management responsibilities, control standards and accountabilities that ensure the stability and surety of all transaction processing.
- Facilitate branch wide risk assessments and monitors priority risks accordingly.
- Validation and periodic review of RCSA, administer error logs and align the same for computation of Operational risk.
- Conduct periodic portfolio reviews and portfolio stress testing and identify weak credits and take necessary action as remedy Operational Risk
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.