HR Business Partner at Onsitego
Views:2410 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Risk & Fraud/Claims - Service Centre (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Claims Process and Operations Team Pan India.
- Supervision of the multiple processes and the continuous improvement of the performance of these processes to maintain the optimum service levels.
- Monitor the turnaround time for the claims.
- Interacting with various customers and third party service providers to ensure timely service delivery.
- Scrutiny and analysis of the information to make sure claims are handled tactfully.
- Resolving critical approval and decisions with the Service Centres.
- Handling escalations and maintaining regular follow Up till the escalation is closed.
- Be directly responsible for early detection of suspicious cases at new business login
- Provide guidance and development of tools in discussion with analytics team for early detection of frauds
- Ensure timely and adequately structured risk reports being published to the stakeholders
- Review the accuracy of the risk reporting and risk updates (Risk reports, MIS, dashboards) at various frequencies.
Functional Skills Required:
- Knowledge of claims management, risk identification, fraud analytics
- Ability to create processes and benchmarks around risk and claims management
- Good working knowledge of risk identification and the ability to price risk into the product
- Knowledge of insurance fraud risks and data analytics
- Should have experience in the Service Centre domain.
- Having technical knowledge of electronics will be an added advantage.
Soft Skills Required:
- Ability to lead a team and measure them against set benchmarks
- Very well versed with Ms-Excel, Word, and PPT
- Good Communication Skills
- Capability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.