Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:282 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Risk & Control Enablement - IT (10-19 yrs)
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT :
- Role may entail providing local line management for 3-4 people. Functionally, this would be individual contributor role.
- Manage the performance cycle of the Reports and be a career counsellor.
- Coaches and nurture the team members to grow them technically as well as in team management.
- Sufficient experience or specialized knowledge to allow application/modification of existing methods and systems on own initiative in line with business context.
- Technical expertise in API development, Cloud and Agile / Dev/Ops and/or;
- Strong experience (10+ years) in technology risk, cyber security risk and Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs)
- Background in technology, leading technology or security teams, technology regulatory and compliance, audit and assurance, cloud, and engineering will also be considered.
- Stakeholder management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional qualifications such as (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CA or CPA) is preferred.
- Tertiary qualifications in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or related subjects.
Location : Bengaluru
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.