Managing Director at T3Cogno Private Limited
Views:224 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Risk & Compliance - IT (10-18 yrs)
- Administer & Coordination with the functional stakeholders for smooth implementation and monitoring of Risk & compliance systems
- Reviewing, maintaining and continual improvement of Risk Management requirements as per Healthcare Industry Standards and industry wide best practices.
- Serve as internal Risk management consultant to the organization. Responsible for security planning and effectively managing information security and operation risk risks within the operating environment.
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to create Risk Management awareness within the organization.
- To plan and ensure Risk assessments are carried out at planned interval.
- Review audit checklists to improve effectiveness.
- To follow up and close CAPA as per agreed timelines.
- Facilitate cross functional department's SPOC to review their Policies and procedures document and other Risk and Compliance activities
- To interact with cross functional teams (Sr. Managers/ Head of Departments) in the area of audit observations.
- To Liaison for external and internal auditors in systems Risk & compliance. Minimize audit observations (NC's) and ensure good rating for Omega in external /client audits.
- Warrant appropriate methodologies for various processes of Compliance systems, e.g., risk assessment, risk treatment, document classification, etc.
- BCP / DR (ensure BCP / DR is in place, perform drill tests, reporting etc.)
- To work with close coordination with the entire IT, Admin, HR team for DR Requirements.
- Close coordination with IT team to improve effectiveness of IT controls in organization
- Security incident management (identify security events / incidents, conduct investigation, gather evidence, report to relevant authorities, suggest preventive measures and closures)
- Control & monitor reported incidents to identify the learning to improve capability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.