Assistant Consultant at Huquo
Views:4030 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Risk Analytics - Banking (7-10 yrs)
- The candidate is expected to lead a team of ~7-10~ analysts working on finical risk one of the global Banking client
- 5+ years of relevant experience with managing global team and client
- Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team
- Experience in Credit card/ banking domain with knowledge across customer lifecycle is must
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with senior clients
- Candidate should have excellent people management skills and must have team lead experience of 10+ size team for at least 2 years in similar domain
- Candidate should be open to travel to client locations (US) as required for short term visits
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
- Team management / mentor ship experience is must; Should be good at resolving conflicts
- With good communication and presentation Skills
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Decent problem solving skills
- Experienced in segmentation methodology