Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:615 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Resource Management Group - IT (10-18 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager - Resource Management Group ( RMG) - IT Organisation
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Lead the Resource Management Activities for the assigned BU
- Be a SPOC for the Accounts and drive the fulfilment along with Rotation, Allocation - Deallocation and related activities
- Aligning with TA to drive fulfilment
- Publish the Fulfilment plan for each Account and track the closure
- Work on improving and controlling Utilization by ensuring billability for buffer/bench
- Implementation of Resource rotation as per plan agreed with Account
- Update the data on Rotation of resource and IJP as per the confirmation
- Support the Manager in implementing initiatives to drive RMG activities like IJP / Pyramid Management/Capacity Building
- 100% compliance for data accuracy and processes
Education Qualification / Work Experience :
- PG / MBA / Graduate with min.10+ years' experience in Resource Management.
- Able to handle stakeholders and lead conversations and strategies for meeting deadlines, budget requisites etc.
- Experience in leading a team of RMG professionals would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.