Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:3052 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/Research Head - BARC/TAM Data - Media (5-15 yrs)
Senior Manager/ Research Head
The Senior Manager role is about taking complete ownership of the research function. It involves providing research & consumer insights to sales teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing weekly numbers and providing strategic inputs
- Competition & Environment Tracking
- Working with sales team to create category & channel decks
- Strategically involved in the Pre-launch Process
- Launch tracking (Promo effectiveness, conversions, buzz scores)
- Managing Strategy planning.
- Client/agency CPRP analysis(on exiting deals and proposals being pitched for respective broadcast partner)
Must have 5+ years of working on BARC/ TAM data
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Above average presentation skills
- Ability to present insights and articulate data
- Must be comfortable working across brands and across departments
- Exposure in Research Methodologies - Qualitative and Quantitative is not necessary but will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.