Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:247 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Research & Development - Beverages (12-20 yrs)
EXPERIENCE & TARGET :
INDUSTRYY: 12 - 15 years in F&B / FMCG exposure must
QUALIFICATION: B. Tech / M. Tech (Food Technology / Food Science)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET REQUIRED:
1. Product development skills and thorough understanding on Nutrition.
2. Passion for developing New F&B categories.
3. Passion for cooking and exploring different food categories which can create avenues for innovation.
4. Knowledge of the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Rules and Regulations.
5. Effective initiator and team player skills.
To innovate and develop new products in the fruit juice, beverage and water category.
Responsibilities of Sr. Manager - R&D :
- Proactively create ideas for innovation in beverage segment.
- Responsible for new concept development in Beverages, Juices, Water.
- Create and develop new products, rapid prototype, and assuring great tasting beverages through robust design, sensory, and consumer testing.
- Will be responsible for new product development activities from idea generation to till commercialization.
- Work closely and support the Marketing /QA/Purchase /Costing departments for successful execution of new products.
- To lead the NPD activities include (planning, scheduling, product testing, selection and modification)
- Development & standardization of product formulation & process parameters
- Training and Development to the associates related to the latest trend and technology.
- Benchmarking of the products.
- Vendor development for raw materials, flavors & packaging materials.
- Conducting product Shelf life study/ stability study
- Preparation of text matter/ artwork development for labeling of products
- Handling of market complaints
- Designing of Nutrition Fact Table (NFT)
- Interpret, communicate, and leverage experimental data to support the development and implementation of formulations.
- Directing Product Development Executives to complete assigned tasks.
- Qualification of raw materials, designing and executing stability tests, formulation development and technology evaluation.
- Supporting inter department requirements for the product development.