Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Anther Human Resource Solutions
Views:680 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Manager - Research Analyst - FMCG Sector (13-18 yrs)
Position: Sr. Manager- Research Analyst
Company: A Leading MNC
Location: Nagavara, Bangalore
- Note: Should have worked on FMCG clients
- Research is one of the 3 Strategy functions at the agency - along with Planning & Data Design / Analytics - and is housed out of Bangalore.
- The Senior Manager, Research will play a critical role in the agency eco-system, driving the research function to be more strategic in gathering data, generating insights and propelling thinking to introduce new use cases for the function. We are looking for an analytic and strategic thinker who is passionate about understanding the market dynamics impacting a brands world category, consumer, competition, channel & more - and is always curious to uncover innovative methods and technologies to drive best-in-class research practices.
- The ideal candidate should possess great command over storytelling and insight delivery, and be comfortable with highly collaborative work processes.
- The ideal candidate should possess great command over storytelling and insight delivery, and be comfortable with highly collaborative work processes. The role reports into the head of the function - Senior Director, Research
- Evangelize the value and breadth of research solutions to internal stakeholders. Current solutions are largely driven by secondary research, with a growing primary research play.
- Drive innovation by introducing new use cases & best in class techniques to set research goals, synthesize findings and present high-quality and actionable insights that strengthen the data forward narrative.
- Collaborate with other Strategy teams, Data & Planning, to drive thought leadership; deliver quality research insights to build agencys standpoint on priority categories and topics.
- Optimize use of the research subscriptions and associated budgets Current subscription bank includes Gartner, Forrester, Mintel, MRI, ComScore, eMarketer, WARC, Neilsen Ad Views and more.
- Collaborate with advance functions to optimize research Partner to build a Machine Learning framework that will make the Research function future ready
- Be a team leader and mentor research talent across levels ensuring individual level growth as well as impact at team level. The team is currently 10 people strong and growing
- Experience in both primary and secondary research, leading design, implementation and delivery
- Passion for research and an entrepreneurial desire to grow and shape research as a strategic function in a data forward culture
- Experience with various research methodologies, expert knowledge of available tools and resources with a keen understanding of use cases for each
- Ability to negotiate complex sets of team objectives to pinpoint research questions and draft research plans and methodology based on unique needs of different projects
- Global exposure would be a definite plus as the agency operates in many different markets, focusing on USA
- Experience in leading & growing research teams, as also working collaboratively with other Strategic functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to multi-task
- Proactive, hands-on person who loves a challenge