Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:1790 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - Reporting/Analytics & Business Insights - Staffing Services (8-15 yrs)
Position - Senior Manager - Reporting, Analytics & Business Insights
Years of exp - Bangalore
Qualification - Master degree is mandatory
CTC details - Currently with the package of Rs.18Lacs & above can apply
Key responsibilities -
- Incumbents with at least 4 years post MBA in a business intelligence/reporting/management information system (MIS) profile
- Applicants will be responsible to support a company's sales team by creating, evaluating, and optimising data sets and sales applications
- The role involves strategic aspects / operational aspects / automation and intelligence
- Applicants with strategic thinking and problem-solving is required
- Proficiency in Excel, Spread-sheet software, large data-sets and analysis is required
- Experience in sales reporting, Sales Force Dot Com is desirable (though not a constraint)
- Applicants with good understanding of reporting, data-driven-problem-solving, management information systems (MIS) can apply
- Candidates should have ability to communicate with senior stake-holders
- Applicants with strong interpersonal skills and positive outlook is required.
- Exposure in driving the automation/intelligence in the reporting function is desired.
- Applicants will be responsible for establishing and driving processes and systems, and conducting analyses that drive sales productivity and overall business operations.
- Will be responsible to work closely with growth strategy & sales enablement functions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.