Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2388 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Reporting & Analytics - BPO (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for an SM - Reporting & Analytics for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Grade : SM
Education : University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business Analytics or related disciplines Regular / full time only
Experience : 10+ yrs with 6 years- exp in Data Analytics & Reporting, Experience in data visualization tools
Mandate : Tableau
Certifications : Industry recognized certifications in Data Analytics/ Big Data
Added Advantage : Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt professional certification
Nature of Role : Team Handling (2-3 resources to start with)
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 12 am to 8.30 pm / 10 am - 7 pm ; 5 days working, Transport available
1. Manage the MIS Reporting team
2. Drive data reliability, consistency, and adherence to report structures and timelines
3. Establish and enforce governance around hierarchies across all of WDG
4. Establish and manage mechanism for intake, triage, and resolution of data issues, changes and ad-hoc requests
5. Ensure day to day delivery of reporting to define service standards (daily, weekly, and monthly) and continuously improve reporting processes
6. Support data management needs of new processes and integration initiatives
7. Provision of interpretation and insight on top of this reporting, with a high level of business relevance
8. Visualization of reporting and development of self-serve visual analytical tools
9. Uphold and develop standards and processes to ensure that data is being collected, maintained, and modeled in a way that makes its retrieval efficient for analysis
10. End to end ownership: Database Assessment to ongoing maintenance- Development and maintenance of the Data Management Plan, data review and query management, data access and visualization, Data Management metrics reporting, database release, and submission related activities
11. Ensure up to date process documentation- Maps, SOP- s
- Data analytics and visualization tools like R, Tableau
- Strong ability in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint inc SQL and VBA
- Understanding management of structured and structured data content
- Understanding of Records/Content Management Systems, file shares, and collaboration tools
People Management Skills
- Experience working in a similar industry (banking/ finance/ payments/ technology) for a large organization would be highly desired
- Ability to multi-task and work well with deadlines
- Experience working in a matrix and cross-cultural environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills, attention to fine details
- Demonstrate ability to make recommendations to the senior management and influence business decisions based on thorough analysis.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location
Current Work Timings
Ed Qualification - Stream - College - Year
Is your Graduation Regular / Full Time
Total Years of Exp
Exp in Tableau ( yrs)
Have you worked with any BI/Visualization tool before? If yes then what is the most complex dashboard you have created. Please explain the business benefits
Underline the business challenges and why the dashboard was required.
Have you worked on the BI tools like Tableau, SAS VA, Microstrategy, Tibco spotfire, IF yes share project details.
What is your experience on data modeling, data warehousing etc. ?
What are the key things that you keeps in mind while writing a SQL query?
How you optimizes the query? What best practices the one should keep in mind while writing SQL?
Current Team Size reporting to you on Papers
Current role - pls explain briefly
Currents CTC ( Fixed + PLI)
Gaps in Ed or career if any with time period
Reason for seeking a change
Comments if any
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to call me for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.