HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:2095 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Regulatory & Operational Risk - Risk Advisory Team (8-12 yrs)
As a Senior Manager in our Risk Advisory team, you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
Business Development: Source new business and aid in organizations growth strategies. Develop and maintain contact with decision makers at clients, lead aspects of the proposal development process and sales pitches
Client Service Delivery: provide high quality client service, working directly with our clients to understand management expectations, evaluate the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to risks and improve risk management capabilities across their enterprise.
Engagement Management: manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from the client.
Practice Development: development and deployment of Deloitte methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials. Active involvement in eminence activities.
People Development: perform role of counselor and coach, and provide training and guidance to staff development initiatives.
- Ability to ensure an effective risk assessment compilation and mitigation plan execution in alignment with the enterprise risk framework, risk culture, and overall business strategy
- Ability to create and implement innovative and disruptive business process assessment and design solutions to better address a clients business needs
- Ability to make decisions with confidence based on analysis of available information and transform traditional approaches to solution development
- Ability to adopt a global approach to networking, building eminence, and assembling teams to best serve clients and maximize engagement economics
- Ability to advise the client to make decisions that positively impact return on investment; provides subject matter expertise on industry trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- Ability to sell potential and current clients on Deloittes services and negotiate profitable transactions for the Firm
- Ability to set the stage for forward-looking, comprehensive, and data-enabled conduct risk strategies by providing subject matter expertise, strategic advisory, and facilitating key decision making
- Ability to advise client leaders to adopt a strategic approach to manage relationships with internal audit stakeholders
- Ability to guide business leaders to make informed decisions to maximize their objectives and appropriately manage risk
- Ability to leverage deep sector based sustainability domain expertise to establish and maintain an external brand
- Regulatory and Operational Risk: Senior Manager
- Ability to help client define impactful and data-driven Operational Risk Management strategic priorities
- Ability to advise client during their Operational Risk Management transformation journey
- Ability to lead client through end-end design and delivery of forward looking, holistic, and business-aligned Technology and Data Risk solutions
- Ability to help client articulate and enable their end-to-end extended enterprise risk management vision
- Play lead role in internal and external communication/deliverable quality including technical content of reports, proposals.
- High visibility in functional or industry specialty, Publication in designated areas, Public speaking
- Responsible for oversight or advisee training and development program
- Responsible for end to end people development and management
- Play substantive/lead role in retention of professionals and in building staff complement, mix, and recruitment
- CA / MBA Tier 2 in related fields
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- Must have one of the certifications - CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA