Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:894 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Senior Manager - Regional Sales - FMCG/Foods & Beverages (5-13 yrs)
Senior Regional Sales Manager-(FMCG, F&B)
Desigantion: Senior Regional Sales Manager
Experience : 5+ Years
About the role
- To develop business (General Trade & Horeca) in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh & Telangana by planning, directing and implementing sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the region.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, Distribution, revenue, and expense controls for Month/Quarter/Year.
- Ensure coverage, route/beat realignment.
- Finding business opportunity in region & accordingly appoint WD/SD & Manpower.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales of sales team/distributors/category/key account etc.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- To coordinate with Supply Chain and Stock Control activities
- Developing your sales team through training, motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Managing BTL activity in region & promoting the organization and products.
- Analysing market trends and competitors' activities/Scheme in the region.
- Achievement of given target in sales & Distribution.
- Developing & implementing sales strategies and plans to meet revenue goals.
- Prepare regular reports and conduct monthly meetings to review performance.
- Analysing market trends and competitors' activities in the region.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate / Postgraduate. MBA (Marketing) degree would be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Knowledge and Skills (Functional / Technical):
- Sound knowledge of sales and sales administration processes
- Strong understanding of modern trade and general trade
- Understanding of Food Services business
- Understanding of SFA platforms.
- Understanding of Advanced excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.