Senior Consultant at Skillmile
Views:2068 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Senior Manager/Regional Head - Program - Non-Profit Organization (10-20 yrs)
This is for a leading Not For Profit Foundation in India.
A key member of the senior leadership team, s/he will have independent responsibility for all programs executed by the foundation in South India. S/He will be managing senior stakeholder relationships in funding organizations and be overall responsible for delivery of those programs per agreed objectives & timelines.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design, manage large scale & complex skill development programs
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with multiple delivery organizations
- Prepare & present reviews/impact assessment report of programs to funding organizations
- Develop & execute projects, programs and services that generate value for all stakeholders, own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the program
- Supervise and monitor programs to achieve milestones within given timelines and budget
- Ensure adoption of best practices in program creation and execution
Key Requirements :
- 10+ years of experience in managing projects/programs in the area of skill development, education, CSR or consulting
- Excellent project management, team management & stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.