Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:866 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Manager - Recruitments - Technology/Product Hiring (6-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Provides full life cycle recruiting for all Technical roles open with the org.
- Establishes collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers and human resources teams.
- Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates and identifies talent through established and new channels. Develops creative and diverse sourcing plans.
- Creates an impressive experience for candidates at every step.
- Provides recommendations and best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting and interview process.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Compensation, and Business stakeholders to ensure seamless process and communication for offers and integration plans.
- Conducts regular follow-ups with stakeholders and HRBPs to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans. Recommends and implements process improvements for challenging to fill roles.
- Maintains proper records via applicant tracking system.
- Partners with teammates recruiting in other global offices to understand processes and identify knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Performs other HR duties as assigned (30% of the role focuses on other HR activities - Employee Engagement, Payroll, Induction, On-boarding, Framing HR policies)
Skill Set Required :
- MBA full time is preferred .
- Should be an expert in hiring for technology/ Product based org.
- Having worked with start-up will be an added advantage.
- Bringing exposure to HR operations will be preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus/ Stakeholder Management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage competing demands.