Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:221 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Manager - Recruitment - Pharma (8-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- The role supervises recruiting capabilities and oversees the recruiting process for either a large or many Operating Units, Workforces or Countries with a large recruiting demand plan.
- Recruitment Manager will be managing Initiatives for multiple Recruiting. This person will be involved in building new ideation around innovation technology new talent pools and new processes.
- Drive Program management Influencing and setting up direction for the recruitment team and strive to drive value.
- Able to handle ambiguity drive change and transformation.
- The Recruitment Manager will provide analytical support for key business decisions and participate in strategic planning. They will take part in our teams strategic planning and be expected to provide their voice on all aspects of the business to drive innovation and growth.
- Have a big picture view and the ability to communicate this to stakeholders across the businesses.