Founder at People Elements
Views:455 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Senior Manager - Recovery - Bank (10-12 yrs)
People Elements is proud to be associated with a Multi State Coop bank based in NOIDA.
It is currently a Cooperative bank which is set to launch itself into the Private Commercial Banking Space.
This is a critical position which will be reporting directly to the CEO and Advisor Recovery.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Recovery Management :
- The individual will be responsible for planning of entire Collection infrastructure for loan portfolio. He will be required to integrate various existing mechanism for Collection/recovery in Standard accounts and develop comprehensive Collection system for each product with the help of Data Analytics.
- Planning & building the entire Collections infrastructure for the bank.
- Preparation/drafting of Collections Policy
- Managing the entire collections of the Bank in the specified product segments in all buckets. To devise with senior management recovery plan for various types of cases. The strategy would include which loans to be undertaken internally and which to be outsourced
- Preparation of Collections Manual & SOP for day to day management of all products
- Integrating Tele-calling / data analytics into collections strategy
- Management of Call centres for collection calls
- Systems planning /Digitalization for Collections activity and effective monitoring of the portfolio
- Formation of Teams (in-house as well as vendors) for managing collections activity.
- Preparation of strategy for reduction of delinquency/ NPA
- An acumen for process adherence relating to regulator guidelines/ compliance
- To recruit, train, and motivate the field force to achieve the planned collection efficiency. To plan with HR team on identifying sources for talent acquisition for this function.
- Continuous training activity to the team to update on the latest collection trends and provide feedback to the senior management on trends, competitor practices and policies
- To devise incentive structure for recovery team and collections agency
- Experience in both Soft and Hard bucket collections.
- To work in close coordination with the business, Credit and Risk teams.
- To co-ordinate with the legal department for inputs and related functional support ensuring timely filing of legal cases, monitoring of monitoring actions under SARFAESI act, monitoring legal actions for recovery, appointment of Lawyers for court cases.
- To handle external stakeholders involved in the recovery process including local administration, court, police etc
- To develop liaison with repossession channels, valuers, resale agents etc
- Experience in recovery of secured retail assets portfolio with knowledge of SARFAESI Act
- Ability to conceptualize and effectively execute the various strategies
- Knowledge and hands on experience in collections work flow systems
- Experience of setting up direct collections team and also working with external collection agencies
- Ability to handle external stakeholders including local administration, court, police etc
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Crisis/ customer complain handling exposure
- Good people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.