Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:21289 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Senior Manager - Record To Report - CA/ICWA (8-18 yrs)
- Principal lead for general ledger and sub ledger accounting teams to ensure day-to-day operations and monthly deliverable are met.
- Responsible for review and approve journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Oversee the compilation and deliver of month-end close package schedules, metrics and related FSLI analysis.
- Work closely with Teams on resolution of open items and issue tracking.
- Critically review and analyze data to ensure accuracy, completeness and US GAAP compliance.
- Establish and enforce proper SOP, accounting methods, policies and procedures.
- Lead the coordinate and review for both internal and external reporting schedules as well as work with external auditors to address issues as needed.
- Assist in enforcing SOX 404 compliance testing and ensure related documentation is updated on a timely basis.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and focusing on process improvement for the broader Accounting Operations team.
- CA/ ICWA in Accounting or Finance is required. CPA or equivalent highly preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in general ledger accounting with minimum 2+ years of people management experience.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP in all aspects of GL accounting, especially in the areas of prepaid, fixed assets, CIP, project and accrual accounting.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and analytical skills are required.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and OBIEE is required.
- Excellent time and project management skills - can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a high-paced business culture.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.