Senior Manager - Real Estate Lending - Bank (2-6 yrs)
Our client is a Bank based at Delhi. We are looking for a professional to kjoin the Real Estate Corporate Lending team with following specifications :
Principal Responsibilities :
1. Work with the Relationship Banking team on live transactions as well in business development with focus on Real Estate lending transactions.
2. Analyse a real estate project from debt financing perspective with understanding of RE accounting and project cash flows
3. Do a preliminary analysis of the RE project, prepare IM ( should have financial modelling knowledge)
4. Support team in transaction appraisal & execution, including preparation of detailed credit appraisal of transactions, project evaluation, industry analysis, risk assessment & mitigation, financial analysis, sensitivity analysis, preparation of transaction documents and conducting site-visits.
5. Present investment proposals before the Credit Committee/Senior Management, substantiating analysis and merits of the transactions.
6. Work with the team in legal documentation, execution of legal agreements, KYC checks & compliance, disbursement, and coordination between the customer, legal, operations, internal audit, accounts and treasury teams.
7. Post Disbursement Portfolio Monitoring including collection monitoring, project tracking, managing account formalities and responding to credit events.
8. Track industry dynamics and regulatory trends.
Qualification : MBA / CA with atleast 2 to 5 years of experience
Required Skills and experience :
- Proficiency with MS office
- Good Communication skills
- Fast learner
- Financial Analysis
- Credit Research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.