Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:722 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Quality & Service Excellence - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Quality & Service Excellence
Senior Manager - Central Quality and Service Excellence - BFSI (8+ years). A varied role for professionals having minimum 8 years of experience in quality management, quality assurance, process excellence, operational excellence, lean six sigma and knowledge management frameworks.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!!!
Your future employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Management of all Quality Initiatives for the Functions / Cross Functions
- Lead & successfully close at-least 2 High Impacting Black Belt Projects or Design projects which are linked to your assigned function Strategy in a year
- Coordinate identification, documentation, version control of all critical business processes for assigned functions
- Setup Quality and Knowledge Management frameworks to support Operational sustainability
- Performing yearly study / assessment of all Quality and linked metrics to determine improvement areas
- Developing roadmap to improve Process Quality and Efficiency
- Managing and taking accountability of Quality personnel assigned to ensure the Quality framework is being driven as expected.
- Ensure wing to wing and correct measurement standards are put in place and dash-boarded
- Minimum 8+ years work experience as a Quality Consultant with organizations in Insurance and Insurance Broking, Human Capital Benefits, Banking, Financial Services, Ecommerce
- Excellent project management skills
- Degree with 8 - 9 years work experience with at least 4 years in Quality, PEX or Insurance Operations.
- Advanced data analysis (large data sets) skills with basic statistics at Black Belt level
- Ability to analyze large data sets - R, Python, Minitab, Advanced MS Excel Analytics
- Agile, PMP, Prince2 or similar certification or knowledge are added advantage
- Black Belt / Green Belt Certified is a must, with extra weight age on the number of projects completed.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Research for the company
- An opportunity to work with clients closely
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression