Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:4308 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Quality - Healthcare - Provider/RCM (12-17 yrs)
Our client is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive, provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. They operate on a global landscape with 60+ worldwide locations delivering localized solutions.
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs) :
A brief overview of the job role includes the following work areas :
- Transactional Quality & allied responsibilities
- Client / Strategic Quality & related duties
- Continuous Improvement, Business Excellence & connected activities
- Manage portfolio of improvement / reengineering projects for the vertical
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired qualifications (including certifications) :
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt from reputed institutes/companies like ASQ, ISI, GE, Genpact or similar; with minimum 6 years of experience in the role of Quality at various levels. MBB training or certification would be an added advantage
- ISO 9001, COPC certifications / experience would be desirable
- Around 10-15 years, with approx 4-8 years of BPO experience mandatory with Healthcare (Provider/RCM) background
- Candidates with stability preferred in terms of previous job changes
Willingness to work in shifts even such as 5.30PM to 2.30AM IST with negligible work from home opportunity (based on dynamic business needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.