Senior Manager - Quality Assurance/Control & Food Safety - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
1.Should be responsible for adhering to and maintaining the quality standards in an organized and efficient manner. Also manages and ensures compliance to standards and regulations.
2. Post Doctoral / Degree in a technical discipline, preferably food science, chemistry or technology.
3. 15 - 20 Years of relevant experience
4. Minimum 5 years of handling a quality function .
5.Identifying areas of quality failures and taking steps to rectify the system wide preventive and corrective actions to avoid the reoccurrences.
6. Taking stringent quality measures including preparation / maintenance of necessary documents and conducting audits to ensure compliance with standards.
7. Planning & organising complex activities in relation to implementing the quality agenda, promoting a multidisciplinary approach to quality improvement.
7. Reviewing & adjusting existing strategies for quality monitoring and improvement as services develop/the context changes
8. Performing the complicated special tests & conducting training programs.
9. Monitoring overall functions of processes handled; identifying improvement areas within the team & implement adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
10. Implementing various initiatives and achieved improvements in On Time Delivery performance, Internal Rejections, Product development lead-time and productivity
11. Developing step wise quality improvement program
12. Imparting training of nationals to man QC Lab along with mentoring future Managers.
13. Customer complaint handling and CAPA Study and preparation
14. Organizing quality motivation program for the production and quality control people
15. Deviation study for both raw/packing material and finished goods.
16 Making and modifying the SOP(Standard Operating Procedure), making and modifying the Quality manual.
17. Total Quality Control
18. Maintain the regulatory documents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.