Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:590 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Purchase - Dairy Vertical (13-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager Purchase
- B. Tech (Food / Dairy Technology)/ B.Sc./ B.Com
- Post Graduate in Materials Management - preferred
1. To take Care of procurement of Raw Material requirements, across pan - India production operations, for the Dairy vertical.
2. Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast & BOM.
3. Closely monitor stock levels & re order level using BI tools.
4. Price tracking & facilitate buying decision.
5. Exploring various possibilities on saving potentials.
6. Negotiate contracts for the respective categories etc.
7. Ensuring the integrity of the Raw Material manual, SAP data base and updating changes if any.
8. Quarterly review of the rates across the country for any variations.
9. Working out the basis of cost for sleeves, tapes, getting into value engineering for having a better hold on negotiations
10. Meeting vendors, developing new and better vendors by following a structured vendor evaluation process. Retaining the vendors that have already been developed.
11. Conducting audit of new vendor & finalizing them.
12. Streamlining SAP and ensuring its smooth functioning.
13. Ensuring minimum variance of Raw Material at all locations.
14. Solving all issue regarding inventory management at plant
15. Controlling & Monitoring supplies of Racks for PAN India sales requirement.
16. Understanding requirement of metal POP material from Marketing function & developing vendors accordingly.
17. Work closely with marketing function for development of packaging material & metal POP for new SKU's.
18. Presentation skills for quarterly/Yearly review.
19. Having Good knowledge of relevant purchase procedures/MS Office/SAP.