Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:721 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Public Relations - Restaurant/Hospitality (8-12 yrs)
Mission is to build the world's most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. It is Building global, iconic brands people trust and champion.
Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram.
Job Title : Senior Manager- PR
- Essential : Extensive PR & Crisis management experience preferably on both agency & client side. Experience in Building Social Purpose/ CSR initiatives as well as driving Buzz through Activations, Associations & Influencer marketing (Earned Media)
- Essential : 8+ years- experience of managing teams, agencies and cross functional stakeholders.
- Develop and execute PR & Social campaigns to drive messaging around Social Purpose, through disruptive campaigns & activations, relevant brand associations, tapping occasions, content series, influencers etc.
- Drive objectives & messaging of Social Purpose through mobilizing cross-functional teams across HR, Compliance, Quality Control, Business Development & Operations; as well as across PR & Digital Agencies
- Leverage PR to build distinctiveness for the brand. Strengthen brand fame & consumer connect through category disrupting PR campaigns, activations, content integration/association & influencer marketing across food, occasions & channels: towards building highest SOV in the category
- Build brand credentials through corporate story-telling and building prominence in media features with corporate announcements, spokesperson profiling, business results, etc.
- Strengthen the crisis preparedness and response management to safeguard brand trust with adept media monitoring & management, crafting necessary responses within reasonable TAT, relevant crisis training workshops, etc.
- Partnering through support on PR & social, and crisis management on successful launch of 150+ New Restaurants. Extend comms support towards New Stores for a sustained period of 3-4 months and on an ongoing basis on crisis management.
Skills Required :
- Strategic and creative bend of mind.
- Good understanding of the media landscape and pop culture in India.
- Strong creative acumen and a knack for generating buzzy ideas.
- Excellent on follow-through and project management, multitasking.
- Experience in working with creative & PR agencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.