Senior Manager - Public Health - NGO/Social Service (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Public Health
Industry : NGO / Social Service
Category : Consulting
Skills : Public Health, Social Service, NGO, Not-for-profit, research, federal agencies, donors, foundation
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : Excellent opportunity to work in an impactful role in public health space.
Client Details : My clients is one of the most well known organisation in the public health domain. In the industry, they are known for designing & implementing cutting-edge methodologies for evaluation of large scale development interventions.
Your key responsibilities would include the following :
- Conceptualize, design and deploy cutting-edge monitoring, learning and evaluation practices across various projects and proposals.
- Develop high quality, compliant proposals. Conceptualize and implementation of marketing/business strategy. This includes developing opportunities with new and existing clients, tracking upcoming RFPs, leading proposal development teams, networking, etc.
- Generate high quality research findings in the form of reports, academic and working papers for internal and external dissemination.
- Lead client engagement during the entire project cycle.
- She/he is expected to stay abreast of the global peer-reviewed literature and be knowledgeable about cutting edge theories and methods of M&E.
- Assist / Lead the project team in the development of reports, presentations, and other communication materials. This may include research, drafting, editing, data analysis and presentation.
- Make and deliver presentations of reports / proposals to clients / potential clients.
- Liaison with partner organizations, consultants, vendors and other relevant agencies.
- Develop the capacity and technical expertise of project staff in the field and headquarters to undertake sound Monitoring, Evaluation & Research activities and to use data and findings for effective decision making.
- You should hold a masters degree in Public Health from a premier institute. In addition to this, the candidate should come with a minimum of 5 years of experience in research & M&E.
- Experience of working in the social and development research in management of large-scale surveys is desired.
Job Offer :
- Market leading compensation
- Excellent career growth trajectory
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.