Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:672 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - Public Affairs - Telecom (7-18 yrs)
As Senior Manager Public Affairs, you will be a part of the global communications, brand and public affairs team to lead, run and manage public affairs for the company.
Reporting to the global head of Communications, Brand and Public Affairs you will create, manage and execute high impact public affairs campaigns, relationships with key industry associations & institutes, and thought leadership content for the company to drive strategic corporate reputation globally. The role will include setting up and managing external relationships and driving engagement and dialogue with these organisations and working in close collaboration with the communications and brand, marketing, business, legal, government relations, products and solutions teams to ensure a seat on the table for relevant discussions and representations of the company.
In addition, being a part of the Global Communications, Brand and Public Affairs team, you will also participate in corporate projects as well as integrated communications projects.
This role currently does not have any direct reports.
Areas of responsibility
- Crafting a global strategy and planning for public affairs the person must have a good command of technology and concepts and be able to articulate the company's strategy, prepare presentations, position papers and FAQs and other documents used by leadership to convey strategy and ensure consistent, coherent cascade of information globally.
- Conceptualise, manage and position leaders in external events to engage, motivate and align regional or global teams on different.
- Developing communications that are high quality, coherent and consistent across businesses ensuring 100% accuracy and completeness.
- Developing best practices that can be shared across the company for optimal efficiency and impact.
- Tertiary qualified in Communications (Bachelor or Masters)
- Minimum 12 years of experience in managing industry engagement roles
- Experience with geographically distributed teams is an advantage
- Outstanding communications and editorial skills, including written and spoken English
- Experience in managing large scale, high impact and high profile campaigns
- Experience with successful handling of issues and crisis situations including advising and coaching executives on industry engagement
- Relationships with international and country level industry organisations relevant to the business and the corporate
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively as well as the capability to implement and follow-up on decisions taken
- Service-oriented team player who can handle tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including the ability to initiate and manage projects as well as be operational and hands-on
Following skills and experience are highly regarded
- Prior experience in an industry association or international trade organisation and working with senior and / or high profile leaders and stakeholders.
- Experience with Marketing, Public Affairs and policy communications is an advantage
- Understanding of media relations
- Experience with design and execution of digital campaigns, including social media is an advantage
- A self-starter
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- A strong relationship builder
- Ability to work calmly in a high-pressure environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.