Senior Manager - Proposals - Oil & Gas Sector (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Category - Operations
Skills - Proposals, Contracts, Planning, Estimation, Tenders, Agreements, Compliance, Deadline, Budget Sheet, Contractual, Negotiation, Process Management
Job Type - Permanent
- A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the management team. The Proposal Manager will be responsible for preparing offers to Clients, contact with Clients in commercial and relational procedures, and in the conclusion of contracts and orders.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading European Oil and Gas Engineering MNC and have been present in the subcontinent for more than a decade. Delivering some of the biggest projects in the country, they have aggressive growth plans for India which will be significantly impacted by their Proposals function. They are looking for a Sr. Proposals Manager to be based out of Mumbai.
The incumbent will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Drafts procedures of the Propositions service and ensures the correct application of all the procedures within his department.
- Organizes the workload of his team and accompanies him in his rise incompetence.
- Depending on the workload and the importance of the proposal, it may be necessary to carry out missions of proposal engineer.
- As part of the pre-project, works in close collaboration with the Process Director and the estimating and planning managers.
- Ensures the basics of the thermal, hydraulic and mechanical design of tube furnaces directly designed and produced by the company in agreement with the Process department.
- Signs receipts for customer tenders and confidentiality agreements.
- If applicable, he requests extensions of deadlines to respond to calls for tenders.
- He communicates with customers during the development phase of the project.
- He ensures the organization and smooth running of the establishment and writing of proposals from his team:
- Compliance with requests for tenders, mainly supply limits and performance requirements for furnaces
- Conformity of the basics of the budget estimate to the outsourcing strategy defined by the General Management
- Respect of deadlines for issuing proposals
- Checks the consistency of the Proposal Budget Sheet: estimate engineering hours in accordance with the services concerned, as well as costs and profits, with a view to validation with the General Management.
- Attends clarification meetings with clients, and introductory meetings.
- Provides the legal and contractual relay between company and customers.
- Participates in the final negotiation with the clients.
- Guarantees the proper application of transfer methods and procedures as well as their dissemination of project management
- An ideal candidate will come with at least 12-15 years' experience, with the experience of writing a business proposal/tender response in accordance with the procedures of the consultation. The person must exhibit strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills. Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors are essential.
- Willingness to operate with a high degree of ethical standards and trust is very important. This person will be the force of the proposal compared to the need expressed while mobilizing the necessary stakeholders (internal - external).
Job Offer :
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work-life balance.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.