Consultant at ATRIOS
Views:245 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Proposal Development - NGO Sector (8-15 yrs)
- Develop proposals, concept notes and pitch documents that garner interest of private and public donors and lay the foundation for long- term partnerships across all programs and thematic areas
- Guide the proposal development process: develop and manage proposal calendars; facilitate kick-off and review meetings, develop the proposal outline with compliance guidelines
- Manage a team of program & proposal development professionals
- Support all aspects of proposal development, including coordinating complex efforts with dispersed team members, drafting and updating organizational qualifications statements, editing and formatting technical proposals, drafting staffing and management sections etc
- Coordinate with global Program Development and Strategic Initiatives teams to share best practices, contribute to global initiatives, and collaborate on proposals
- Actively cultivate new prospects: create and strengthen relationships with public and private donors; liaise with public sector funding agencies, institutional foundations, corporations and other private donors
- Lead or support partner negotiations, manage partner inputs.
- Contribute to improved efficiency and effectiveness of operations through knowledge management
- Proven track record in successful program development design and ability to work on short-term assignments with tight deadlines while managing multiple tasks and projects independently
- Excellent research , analytical and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.