Senior Consultant at Nore Consulting
Views:1040 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Project Management/Program Management - IT (13-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver complex eGovernance projects by involving all stakeholders like software, infrastructure, and networking while also ensuring technical feasibility
- Determine the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for the Program. CXO /IT Head level stakeholder management
- Deliver the Program within Scope, budget, and Schedule
- Manage a large team of software engineers and other hardware networking engineers
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Performing risk management for minimizing project risks
- Managing relationships with clients as well as other stakeholders
- Measuring project performance by appropriate systems, techniques, and tools (e.g. KPI, CPI, SPI)
- Using appropriate techniques for managing changes in project scope, costs, and schedule
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Performing resource allocation and leveling
- Regularly reporting project progress to senior management
- Creating and maintaining detailed project documentation
- Engineering Degree with 13 years in IT and 3 Years in large eGovernance or digital transformation projects.
- Ability to develop and monitor Project / Program schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones.
- Prior experience in managing complex eGovernance / Digital Transformation Project or Program involving Software, Hardware & Networking etc
- Experience in implementing & managing PMO responsible for the governance of multiple projects & programs
- Leads the design/ delivery of multi-national/ multi-partner projects
- Good Process and Commercial orientation
- Good and effective written and oral communication
- Experience in driving Automation in IT Infra project delivery. PMP/PRINCE 2 certification
- Proficient in Project management tools & processes IT Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must.
- Should have basic knowledge of EUTS Desktop Virtualization, Network, Backup, Storage and Compute cloud computing delivery and Tools deployment for service management.
- Candidate should understand the latest Technologies in eGovernance space
- Cloud technologies, IoT, Microservices, etc. Sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure projects (Implementation, Migration, etc.)
- Delivery Framework & processes.
- High-level understanding of private, public, and hybrid cloud architecture, main building blocks, workload types, migration methodology, and tools
- Basic knowledge of the implementation of infrastructure automation ITIL Awareness
- Good understanding of Change Management, Incident Management, MIM & another ITIL process.
- Should have basic knowledge of cloud computing delivery and Tools deployment for service management.
- Good understanding of both the Waterfall & Agile methodology of project delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.