Senior Manager - Project Finance - Construction Firm - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-11 yrs)
1. Financial Modelling
- To independently prepare the financial models/projections of the renewable energy projects of the group to be shared with lenders for debt raising
- Carry out detailed review of the financial models prepared by the investment/business development teams for potential transactions
2. Relationship Management & Debt Raise
- Maintaining the relationship with banks for availing non-fund based facility/project finance debt, handling the information exchange and resolution of queries at the preliminary level
- Preparation of teaser/information memorandum for various debt raising activities of the group
- Handling the entire loan documentation process with banks including compliance of pre-sanction & post-sanction conditions for the fund-based and non-fund based facilities
- Coordination with various lenders agents/credit rating agencies/other relevant external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the required due-diligence reports
- Critical review of term sheets/loan documents and discussions/negotiations with banks
- To ensure timely hedging of the foreign exchange exposure of the group projects through various hedging products
3. Others :
- Routine functions like MIS preparation, debt servicing etc.
- Review key contractual arrangement/documents (like PPA, EPC terms etc.) from a risk management and costing perspective;
Qualification and Experience
- Education: CA/ MBA Finance from the premier B-Schools only.
- Experience: 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in project financing / banking/corporate finance teams
- Prior experience in Roads /Infrastructure sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.